|D&R Chrome Sales Policies
- All items will be paid for when picked up. Items will NOT be given back until we receive payment.
- D&R will not begin to work on new jobs until previous debts are paid off.
- Payments made will be IN FULL, no exceptions.
- D&R is NOT responsible for holding extra parts, ex. Brackets, glass, lights.
- All items received will be photographed and dated by both parties for records.
- All items received/sold will be on a work order (invoice) to avoid disputes.
- D&R is not responsible for any item NOT on the invoice/photograph.
- Any item not welded by D&R Chrome will not have any type of guarantee of quality on the welded area.
- Any work order cancelled will be charged depending on the amount of work already completed on that particular part.
- Once a work order has been completed, D&R will hold the items for a maximum of 30 days. If payment is not received, there will be a storage fee charge of $50 per week.